Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Week 5 Penelahpe's Friday night dinners and the blessings of owning a food business



I posted on my facebook at the earlier part of the week, how I enjoy running Penelahpe's and creating menus and making them come to life and being overwhelmed with deliveries and baking cakes and emails and recipe hunting and tweeking...but when I take a step back and breath and look at the beautiful creation of my staff , I am truly greatful.
Okay now that being said..thank you in advance for the opportunity.

My blog has a new face and new videos so enjoy.

This weeks menu:

Homemade Chicken Apple Sausage with Cabbage and coconut Jasmine Rice

or

Curry tofu wth Cabbage and Lemongrass Jasmine Rice

Both served with Indian Carrot Salad and Plaintains

Dessert: Cheesecake

8$plates

served with a drink Pick up from 5-7pm and delivery 7-9pm two plate minimun

please call for detai ls 404-645-9233