Wednesday, June 30, 2010

semana ocho..week eight so excited







friday dinners

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!" src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_cart_LG.gif" type=image name=submit>


The early part of this week I pondered a menu as usual and then I started to focus on what my children like to eat...... One of my son's dinner request is Tofu fried like the fish, so that is what I will fish for the people(repsecfully) this Friday. I also pondered flavors I enjoy but dont eat often. Jalapeno flavors, not so much for the spice but the pure delicious flavor of the pepper. Then my culinary mind further traveled to my mental food market and saw and smelled red peppers, and I wanted to share this experience with you. So this what I came up with:



Mr. Gordon's Pan Fried Tilapia or


Tofu marinated jalapeno dressing dredged in cornmeal


(Aasim calls it tofu cooked like the fish)


Both served with spectacular cauliflower, wasabi slaw


Roasted pepper cornbread


Dessert: a cobbler of sorts w. lots of berries


8$ plates


served with a drink


pick up plates from 5-7pm


delivery from 7-9pm two plate minimum 2$ delivery charge has
been added to delivery volume


please call for details 40406459233