Monday, September 5, 2011

Penelahpe's tasting at My Coffee Shop in East Lake

PeneLAHpe's has had the wonderful opportunity of having a food tasting at My Coffee Shop in East Lake. We look forward to doing a great deal of business with them in the future. They sampled our Ethiopian Spiced Hummus, Pesto Penne Pasta, and Curry Chicken Salad served over a bed a spinach and with ghee buttered French bread.


This coffee shop is warm and family centered... The staff is amazing and attentive. They know what their repeat customer want before they order and hey are always eager for you to try a new menu item and to stay and while.




I, often frequent this place with friends and my children to eat, drink, chill out and get my chef administrative business handled. The drinks are good, like their Lemon Basil Lemonaide.. it is like drinking the best of a summer day in a magical garden, to say the least. My favorite is their turkey sandwhich and cheese grits and their African Fruit Tea. My children ask me on occasion can they there go for a smoothie or a chocolate soy milk.



For those of you who like to surf the net, their are ample plugs, and you are not waiting patiently for a good seat to charge your lab top and to get stuff done. I highly recommend this for a place for solo and business group visits. On Fridays they have live artists perform.. Sundays they are closed and this Coffee shop rents its space out for small events. click on the link to more information. So if you seek comfort, good eats, and a place for your children to relax I highly recommend My Coffee Shop in East Lake.