Friday, August 19, 2011

PeneLAHpe's Favorite eats #2 @ Udipi Cafe







Located in Decatur, GA one can eat all around the word with a passport. So I encourage you to take advantage. I often fine my way with a new friend to Udipi Cafe. (this is also a restaurant of rediscovery I could not find their new location for a good year..I found it and all is good in the land.) Udipi offers attentive and consistent customer service which add more to the the food experience. Aww the food, it is a vegetarian restaurant using all the traditional Indian Spices, and dishes accompanied by tamarind, and yogurt sauces- to sweetened or cool down the palate between bites. The ever famous samosa and my new favorite the veggie cutlet stuffed with potatoes, and other mixed vegetables seasoned with spices that would have one running to the farmer's market with recipe book, in hand, trying to recreate , this wondrous experience.



For my meat eaters Udipi will leave you belly full and not missing the meat, so be prepared to get your mind right and your taste buds ready. For all my vegetarians I employ you to enjoy this awesome food adventure and for my non adventurous eaters, this place will take you to the other side of the world so hold tight you wont be disappointed and dont forget to bring a friend!!