Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What's For Dinner?

Friday dinners

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!" src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_cart_LG.gif" type=image name=submit>

Good evening and good day for all those reading this blog. I always appreciate the new customers the have joined the ranks of Penelahpes' satisfied customers. We were so busy last week, we had not a free hand to take pictures!!!! One good thing our customers responded on facebook and I even got a few early morning phone calls about Friday Night's Dinner.

This week is particularly challenging in trying to figure out what we can do that is a simple meal with a lot of flavors. Not even gourmet just real real good comfort foods. So even as I write this the menu is still being cultivated in my mind. With all the noise in the coffee shop where I type I look over my sketched out my shopping list, and the lists gets longer and vendors are added until my paper is filled. Then i sleep on it. Well not tonight....okay I think I got it!!

Menu for July 16Th 2010

Penelahpe's Friday Night Dinners:

Blackened Salmon burgers smothered in caramelized onions

or

Veggie burgers smothered in smoked provolone(soy) cheese

both dressed with lettuce and tomato and come with tomato salad tossed with pesto, almonds and japanese yam home fries.

Dessert is still in the oven ..wont know what it is until its done

Trust dinners are ready at 5pm

Pick up 5-7pm

delivery 7-9pm (unless otherwise convinced)

2$ delivery charge do to volume of deliveries ( thank you for keeping us busy)

ORDER NOW!!! payments can be made on this page look up

4046459233